Monday, March 2, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane

My young and moving experiences definitely happened in high school. It was there that I prepared myself in the process of growing to maturity. Also, I went through the trying days of a teen’s life when I was constantly tested on how well I made the right decisions and did the right thing.

Recently, I visited my alma mater – Central Visayas State College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Technology (formerly Bohol School of Fisheries), and I took a couple of pictures that reminded me of my high school days.

Field

Stage

SAC (before it was a pagoda for hang-outs)

Gym (used to be an open tennis court)

High School Building

More high school buildings

Info Tech Center

Flagpole and Admin Building


Gate

Covered Walk

College Buildings

Library

Bulletin (i used to be a staff in our school paper called The Harpooner)

Friends since first year high..

Thanks for viewing!

No comments: