Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smokin' Hot

One of my perks on being pregnant is that I tend to get all my cravings in just a snap. It seems like I have a magic wand that makes people eager to please my indulgences. Like I ask for pizza or sundae or kinilaw na squid and then it would be on my table right away.

Lucky me? Not so, because my tummy gets bigger and bigger!

As a result, I need to have a fashion overhaul. Hubby said I shouldn’t wear my old fitting jeans again as it might throttle our baby. Instead, I should buy new suitable clothes for an expecting mom. I totally agree. Shopping here I come!

Being pregnant doesn't mean I shouldn't feel confident, stylish, and desirable. So, I envision myself to look smokin' hot like my celebrity style twin and also a hot momma of two - Nicole Richie!

No comments: