Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pregnancy Survey

Is this your first baby? Yes!!!!

Were you trying to get pregnant? Yes for a year.

How far along were you when you found out? 5 or 6 Weeks.

What was your reaction? Amazed, excited, and scared all at the same time.

Who was the first person you told? After my husband Mark, my sister Jill.

How did you tell the father? I texted him saying “Honey, you are going to be a dad soon. It’s positive. Finally!” then I called him up. (He was at Shangri-la for a conference at that time.)

What was his reaction? He sounded so happy. I could imagine him smiling from ear to ear. When he came home, he hugged me tightly. Then he set up a happy hour in the barracks.

When is your due date? November 8, 2009.

Do you have any morning sickness? No, I don’t. My mom said I take this smooth pregnancy after her.

Do you want a boy or girl? I want a girl while hubby wants a baby boy.

Do you know what you’re having? No, not yet.

Do you plan on a natural or medicated birth? Natural but if I can’t take the labor pains, I will take epidural.

Are you scared about labor? Yes. Super. What if I can’t push the baby out? Heaven forbid.

Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time? Yes, I'm 101% sure of it.

Who is going to be with you? I want my mother, my father, my husband, and my two sisters who are RN’s to be with me inside the delivery room. I need an army of support. LOL.

Are you going to video tape it? Yes, that would be exciting!

Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it? No clue. I am waiting for that moment!

Do you have a name picked out? Not yet but I like names starting with M and J, like Maisie Jade (precious jewel).

Is your baby going to be named after anyone? No. Though I want a greek or latin name but hubby wants something modern and unique like Forecastle Hatch. What?!

What do you think the baby will be a "daddy’s girl/boy" or a "mommy’s girl/boy"? Mommy's boy/girl- totally mommy's boy/girl!

No comments: