Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcoming 2009 with a Bang!

It’s my first post this year and I’ve decided to try a new leisure pursuit that is uploading my own videos to YouTube!

I hope you will enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed making them.

First up is the New Year’s Eve Street Dancing along Palma Street in Cavite City. It’s basically done for scaring bad lucks away. It’s like the Sinulog in Cebu.
Then as the clock struck midnight came the pandemonium of bangs and squeals in the neighborhood. (where Judas’ Belt is considered ‘trendy’)
Here’s my official New Year’s greeting vid:
(I used my old digi cam in taking the videos that’s why they are not clear-cut. Hopefully, I can show you hi-definition videos sooner.)

And now I’m going to present to you the other side of my sister Datski:
Finally, here’s the other side of me:
Happy New Year everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool videos... happy new year to you, jane.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Kebelle! All the best to you and your family!

Alpha Romeo said...

Watched all the vids.... pwede na... pwede ka nang mag-direct.
It's good that the vids are short & sweet.
Ayay, dancerous man sad diay kang daku.
Namungot pa dyud ug upload sa youtube (inggit),
but what better way than to show the whole wide world such happy moments.
That's really starting the year with a bang, gal.
Thumbs up. Way to go, Global Pinoy!

Anonymous said...

Those vids were product from the deafening bangs of firecrackers in our neighboorhood during New Year's celebration. Imagine, it started around six in the morning on dec. 31 and lasted until noon of jan. 1. From watusi to judas belt to other chinese sounding names.. you name it, i heard it all here.

And so my brain was not functioning well at that time, particularly the veins that guarded my inhibition, and so I got out from my shell and eventually exposed my unpolished dancing skills to the world! LOL.

Nah, just kidding. I was just so happy welcoming the New Year and yes you're right, there's no better way than to share it to the world through YouTube. You know what Rob, i'm thinking of starting a video blog once i could buy an HD Camera, what you think?

Anyway, thanks for the thumbs up. It lifted me up. God bless you, my friend!

Alpha Romeo said...

Well, who knows in the cabinet you might get discovered like Charice Pempengco or something, instead of a singing princess you'll be the dancing queen or diva. Di bonggacious !!! LOL

Bitaw oi, kagrabe ba sad diay ninjo magpabuto dinha sa cavity, morning the noon man. Akong tag-an kay naay prosthetics nga kamot ang kadaghanan para bisag mabuthan pwedeng ilisan. Not following instructions diay injong neighbors from DOH.

I was on duty sa new year, so naa ra ko ofis wid the family, we mostly watched the fireworks on the surrounding hotels/area. Dali ra namingaw diri. Dunay pabuto pero ginagmay ra. Ang thumbs up kay dili putol nga tudlo.