Friday, January 23, 2009

Introspection

I was running wild gasping for air, asking heavens for release from the gnawing pains inside of me. I know I couldn’t endure more as the nights were getting colder and the days were getting fiercer. I had to make a life-changing decision before it was too late for me to be free. I stopped and looked the other way. Eventually, I found the end of the dark tunnel and had become emancipated again. I then realized that happiness indeed comes in broken pieces. I couldn’t have it all, no matter how hard I persisted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happen, i felt your sad ryt now.. just take care of yourself.

Hope everything will be fine.

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Sad is an understatement, angel. My life is turning upside down, to say the least.

But it doesn't have to do with baby daniel as he is doing okay now. Thank God.

It's about something else.. about me, my life, my existence. It's a long story.

Thanks for the concern, anyway. Really appreciate it.

God bless you too.