Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to the World, Daniel!

The 20th of January commemorates not only the inauguration of President Obama but also the birth of an angel to our family.

Last Monday evening, my younger brother informed me that his wife was scheduled for an immediate premature delivery when the Ob-Gyne found out that their baby had cord coiling and low heartbeat. I and my family were so worried yet we commenced our prayer brigade at once. At three in the morning yesterday, we received happy news that the operation was successful. We were ecstatic.

Daniel Marcus (named after his two grandfathers) came into this world at the most historic time indeed. My brother said the baby looks like our tatay. I can imagine him to be a mirror image of my first nephew NJ who resembles tatay as well.

(NJ at 1 & 1/2 years old)

The not so good news is, our little angel is still under observation. He is still depending on dextrose monohydrate, pulse oximeter, and oxygen mask. This morning my mother told me that the baby has contracted pneumonia.

I've never begged in my whole life but right now I’m begging to all of you who read my blog to please help me and my family pray for the recuperation of our baby Daniel. Please. I really need your prayers. Thanks.

No comments: