Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye Rat, Hello Ox

Early in 2008, I gave up my lucrative banking job in Cebu City for more important facets of my married life which definitely needed all of my attention. I was very poignant at first but now as I look back at the 365 days that went by, I feel assured that I made the right decision.

I couldn’t exchange for anything in the world every minute I’ve spent in my husband’s arms, the experiences that made me grow prudently, and how I’m being indulged as a princess rather than an “other half”. Life with him is so wonderful and I couldn’t ask for more.

In the year of the Ox, I plan to go back to school (finish my Masters Degree or study Web Programming or Literature) and hopefully I can start my own business.

Moreover, I pray that Mark and I can still make it through the rough roads. His job is going to demand more of his time as he goes up one step higher in the ranks. I, as dutiful wife, should learn to be more patient with him.

I have faith that God will never leave me alone in my journey. Haven’t I told you that HE has been very consistent in pampering me with life’s comforts? God’s been my rock and forever He will be.

To everyone, I wish you more blessings in the coming year (just few hours from now) – fulfillment of your dreams and strength to conquer trials.

No comments: