Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride of Emotions

There are a lot of emotions consuming me right now. One I can’t mention yet because I'm still in the process of sorting its advantages and disadvantages. However, I’d like to share with you some of my other sentiments. Are you ready for a roller coaster ride of emotions?

Happy :-) My father celebrated his 55th birthday yesterday. I'm blessed to have a wonderful father like him. He is simply the best!

Surprised :-@ I received a creepy email from a certain Violet (obviously an alias) that mentioned far-out things like the love I desperately seek is in his arms, I'm the one for him, and I let him feel real. This has taken me aback because I don’t know this person and I’ve an intuition that he is crazy. A stalker? A follower of my blog? I don't know. Whoever you are, please leave me alone!

Sad :-( My Tita Boy passed away after her long fight to cancer. She was good to me and to my family. Also, the youngest son of Mark’s boss died after a complicated brain surgery. He was only sixteen and very athletic. Such a loss!

Glad :-/ Heath Ledger won a posthumous Best Supporting Actor Award from Golden Globes for his role in Dark Night. His talent and contribution to entertainment industry will surely be missed but will never be forgotten.

Angry :-x The PDEA-DOJ-Alabang-Boys Case is going nowhere. It officially has become one of the many judicial circuses in our country. The worse, PGMA just appointed herself as the new drug-busting czar. Tsk tsk tsk.

Excited -:” I’m counting down the days to when I can make the big turn around of my life. If you happen to follow my blog, you’d know what it is. I could only wish for the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blogs, janey!! :) keep it up. continue inspiring others. continue sharing your thoughts. you're the best! question of the year: when are you going to have a baby? long overdue na, ha.. :) Godbless. you deserve the wonderful blessings that you're receiving from Him.

Jane said...

Thanks yen! I miss you and the rest of the barkada. Hope we can hang out again. About the baby.. sana this year na.. ninang nya ka ha if ever? pls keep in touch often.. God bless!