Monday, December 29, 2008

Maximizing Time with Sisterette

There are certain things that I can’t freely divulge on my blogs as my husband’s job is very information sensitive. For this reason, even if I want to shout out all what’s cooking on my mind right now, I still have to filter things out. (Falling in love deeply with a gallant knight comes with a huge price indeed.)

So to make matters less risky, I just want to assert that Mark and I are going to have a big change in 2009. Whatever it will be, I hope against hope that the blue skies, fair winds, and following seas will favor us along the way.

My dearest sister Jill (Datski as I fondly call her) has to be left behind as I go on with my calling. I love her and I’m so protective of her yet it’s time for me to let go so that she can stand on her own feet and follow her own dreams as well.

Today, we had our year-end bonding moments together (i.e. maximizing) around the metropolis. We went shopping, sightseeing, picture taking and cruising in Manila Bay. We definitely enjoyed every minute of it.

holidays

(click pic to view the slideshow)

No comments: