Friday, November 28, 2008

What's Up for the Long Weekend?

The commemoration of our great national hero, Gat Andres Bonifacio, falls on a Sunday so our good President moved the legal holiday to Monday. In other words, we are going to have a long weekend!

I expect some activities lining up so I decided to have my “me time” today. By “me time”, I mean the day of each week when I don't have to do household chores or any wifely stuffs but only the things I love like spending the whole day reading a book or going to the mall to window-shop (Mark has his own "me time" as well by having a massage or drinking with mistahs at the barracks or occupying himself with his laptop). This morning, I went to SM Bacoor to buy contact lenses and to lust over the tops from Banana Republic that were on sale at P149.99. I ended up buying the green one.

Tomorrow, we are going to attend the birthday celebration of our good friend Dexter in Laguna. I’m excited to see the town again. The last time I visited there was in 1999 yet. I hope I can go to see my kins after the party. I miss them all.

Sunday, I think, will be spent on watching the latest episodes of Prison Break. We bought its pirated DVD (sorry Chairman Edu) the other day and finished the eight episodes right away yet Mark and I badly want to know the next steps of the team after the General wanted to move Scylla (Can’t keep up with me? Well, you miss half of your life by not following Prison Break). Thus, we are downloading the ones we’ve missed using LimeWire. However, it takes us longer than we want it to be and our patience is running out. Hopefully, we can download them completely before Sunday.

I haven’t talked to Mark about the plan for Monday yet, but I would like to hit the pool again.

So, have a fun-filled weekend everyone!

No comments: