Sunday, November 2, 2008

YouTube in Heaven

On our way back home from the church this evening, we passed by the old town library that looked like a ghost house. We were discussing about the homily when all of a sudden, the streetlamp flickered as if it was sending an eerie message to us. It was spooky. I felt chills zipped up my spine. I wanted to run. At that point, Mark sensed my fear and said, “I think no one is going inside that library to read or research anymore because almost everyone, including ghosts, is using Google nowadays.”

Yeah right, honey. You always know how to amuse me even in an odd situation like that.

As we celebrate All Souls’ Day today, I honor the wonderful memories of my loved ones by creating a video message to them. I know it’s kinda weird to do that but I supposed there’s also YouTube up in the heavens. Hey, it’s the new millennium, all right?

To the souls who, in one way or another, guided me in my life's journey and to the little angel who went back to the arms of God before he was born into this crazy world.. I miss you all!

No comments: