Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Celebrate My Birthday with a Cut

It is my ritual to have my hair cut on my birthday. And so after attending the Holy Mass at Nuestra Señora de la Soledad de Porta Vaga early this morning, I went to Index Salon to have it done with a fringe.

To my astonishment, Rica (my favorite stylist) didn’t approve because according to him, my hair is wavy and it can’t carry a fringe well. He suggested that I should have it rebonded first before I can have it styled my way.

Is the slogan ‘customers are always right’ a passé these days?

Well, I excused Rica because I know he just wanted the best look for me. Maybe I can have the fringe on New Year’s Day. Of course, only after a rebond or a change of heart that I would go to another salon.

For the meantime, here is the traditional before and after photo of my new layered do:

No comments: