Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Dose of Lohan

I woke up with a pain in my head this morning and it’s still killing me until now.

Blame it to the dreary weather! The heavy clouds and the searing sun seem like playing hide and seek today. It drizzles for a moment then the sun comes out and it drizzles yet again. Or maybe it’s my price for watching TV and surfing the net until the wee hours.

Well, times like this, I make music as a remedy.

“All the Way Around” by Ali Lohan tops my list this week. It’s all over in my blog, in my Friendster page, and it’s playing on my mind over and over again.

I happened to watch the reruns of Living Lohan last Sunday and I admired how Ali worked her butt off for this song. It tells how a girl realizes her mistakes and how she wants to make peace with her beau.

Check it out!


No comments: