Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love Brigade

There were exactly forty-five warm greetings pouring in from my family and friends on my birthday. Some were in form of graphics while others are in plain texts. Either way, I felt so blessed and loved.

They say friends are family that you can choose. I’m glad I choose mine well. Likewise, families are heaven-sent angels that you hold dear. I’m so grateful mine is the best one could ever ask for.

Thank you all for remembering my birthday. Rest assured that your thoughtfulness will always be carved in the soft tissues of my heart.

Excerpts:
Mark: Happy birthday, my wife, my friend, my everything! Tsupmwuah! You complete me. (he texted this while we were spooning on our bed at 12:03am, he said he wanted to greet me first via text.. cuteness!)
(I live to love you honey. You make my life worth living for. I love you so much. Thank you for the sexy Mario D'Boro shoes and the nice Kirin Kirin tops. Kiss. Hug. More kisses and hugs.)

Nanay: My loving and warmest greetings on your birthday. I love you and God bless. (4:38:21am)
(Thanks madir. I love you more than you love me. God bless. Mwah!)

Yoj: Happy birthday Manang! Does it mean you are finally out of the calendar? Bingo na lang ka! Hehe! Wish you get pregnant this year, good health and happiness. Love you! Mwahug! (06:01:26am)
(Thanks sis. Apil pa ko sa calendar woi! There are 7 months with 31 days pa baja. I refuse to join the bingo club yet. LOL. God bless sa board exam. I know you can do it. Luv ya!)

Tatay: Happiness, good health, and more blessings from God – these are my wishes on your birthday. May you have so many more birthdays to come. (7:45:26am)
(Thank you tatay gwapo. I love you so much. God bless. Mwah!)

Sir Roy: Jane, belated happy birthday. Wish you and Mark more happy times and your wish to have a baby to come true the soonest. I’m sure you had fun on your birthday. God bless. (11/26/08)
(Thank you so much for the greeting sir. I appreciate it a lot. We had fun last night dining out at Asiong’s, picture whoring at the boulevard, playing billiard, and singing karaoke at E-Place. I posted some pictures on my album entitled 31 at Friendster. What matters most is that I have Mark in my life. I really couldn't ask for more. Well maybe, a baby and more blessings. Hehe. Ingat po kayo sir. All the best.)

Here’s my birthday video..

Belated greeters: Allan, Bernadeth, Emmy, Richel and Mareng Joann.. Thank you!

No comments: