Friday, October 10, 2008

Love Me or Hate Me


I…
- am basically a simple, laid-back person
- love peace, freedom and serenity
- value true friendship
- am a nature, music and book lover
- prefer staying in the comfort of my bedroom than going out to overcrowded parties
- believe in everlasting love
- like romantic, funny, witty people
- am a fan of rafael nadal

- hate dirty restrooms
- love to laugh
- love someone who makes me laugh
- like red because it’s a romantic color
- like hanging-out at Karaoke bars with my friends
- hate dirty politics and corrupt politicians
- am secretive and conservative when it comes to big decision-making
- hate waking up very early in the morning
- am positively a night person
- love my husband, family, and friends
- like Heineken Draught than any other brand of beer
- like watching reruns on HBO
- easily get bored with certain songs
- like surfing the net and updating my blog
- am a fan of
amazing race asia
and project runway philippines
- love my cp
- feel happy when i make someone smile
- easily forgive and forget
- wish we have a better world to live in
- dream to be like Princess Diana
- want David Beckham for a bodyguard (dream on!)
- like chocolate ice-cream
- crave to own a Jaguar
- plan to finish my Master’s Degree
- love Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
- easily cry when i get very emotional
- hate gossip-mongers, backbiters, green-eyed monsters and unreasonably bossy people
- will die for my MBB

1 comment:

wow said...

sawadee..

nice blog..