Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coming Out of Hibernation

I've been blogging on friendster since 2005 but after 43 posts, i stopped. I went into hibernation. And God only knows how i missed the excitement of sharing my life story to the world!

Now, here i am again! Here's the insert of my comeback post on "Breathing Space":

~~oo~~

I’m back! As the colloquial salaam goes, “long time no see but now sinaw”! Howdy blog enthusiasts?!

Let’s see, my last entry was in Feb. 2007 yet. A lot of stuffs happened between that point and this very moment that i haven’t shared with you yet. I would like to say that i was out of the loop for quite some time mainly because i got married. Yeah yeah yeah.. i know what you are thinking but it was not only the honeymooning phase with my husband that got my full attention also the big adjustments that came along.

Anyways, you will be hearing a lot from me from now on. So, feel free to check me out here and here!

See ya!

xoxo

No comments: